JSCA Protocol For Players
Standard Operating Protocol For Players Considering For Jharkhand T20 League
Players and Support Staff of all teams participating in the tournament shall strictly adhere to these guidelines in the current scenario when COVID 19 restrictions/guidelines are in force and take additional measures as may be necessary to prevent the spread of Covid-19 infection.
- Before the commencement of the tournament, the team coach shall acquire travel & medical history (past 2 weeks) of all players and staff through an online questionnaire.
- All players and support staff shall undertake a COVID Test (RT-PCR Test)on or after 5th September 2020 at their respective home destination prior to reporting at Ranchi. Only those players and support staff shall be allowed to take part in the league who possess a negative COVID Test Report which should be scanned and mailed to the Secretary, JSCA prior to their departure from their respective home destination.
- Any player/support staff suspected of having Covid-19 like symptoms during their stay shall undergo RT-PCR tests for Covid-19. Two tests one day apart (Day 1 & Day 3) shall be done to account for false negatives. If both the test results are negative, only then they shall be allowed to take further part in the league.
- All players and staff must download & install the Aarogya Setu app for contact tracing, protection, and prevention.
- Wearing a triple layer or N95 mask (without a valved respirator) over the nose and mouth in public places is mandatory for all players and staff from the time they leave their home destination till the end of the league (optional while training).
- All players and staff must carry their personal hand sanitizer bottles and use them as frequently as possible.
- Wearing eyewear in public places as well as during training is encouraged.
- All players must have their own cricketing equipment. Items of cricket equipment shall not be shared by players.
- All players must sanitize their training kits on a regular basis, before and after use.
- Upon their first arrival at the stadium and before entering their respective lodging areas, all players & staff must report to the Medical Desk where their body temperature shall be recorded using a non-contact thermometer and checked for any existing symptoms or illnesses.
- The body temperature of all players and support staff shall be recorded before they enter the Dressing Room while reporting for a match and before the commencement of any practice session.
- All players and staff must agree to participate in the camp by signing the Consent Form for participating in the Jharkhand T20 League during the briefing by the coach and trainer. Each Team Coach shall submit all completed forms to the Hony. Secretary, JSCA one day before the start of the league.
- Players shall be prohibited from using the swimming pool and Gymnasium.
- Players’ parents and other visitors shall not be allowed entry into the stadium at any time of the day during the league.
- Only one entry point to the stadium shall be accessible to control access to the ground. Compulsory thermal screening of all persons entering the stadium shall be done by the security guards.
- All equipment that is used will be wiped down and sanitized at the end of each training session /match.
- During non-match hours/days, players and match officials should refrain from loitering in the stadium complex and assembly in groups.
- Every team shall be allotted a separate slot for dinner which shall be informed to the respective coaches. The teams should strictly adhere to such timings.
- All players and support staff shall put their soiled clothes only in ‘Black Polythene Bags’ provided in the rooms.
BRIEFING ON IMPORTANT ISSUES
- Before commencement of the league the team coach and trainer shall conduct an in-person briefing for all players & support staff and apprise them on issues, such as, BCCI guidelines for the resumption of training, Good hand hygiene and health & safety measures, Lodging of Teams at JSCA Stadium, Ground and practice facilities, Reporting for any illnesses, Management of a suspected/positive COVID-19 case & Use of Aarogya Setu App’
- All players and support staff shall report at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi positively between 00 PM on 07.09.2020 to 6.00 PM on 08.09.2020 (entry through South Gate)
- Players and support staff reporting for the league must preferably do so in their personal vehicles. Players and support staff reporting for the league must preferably do so in their personal vehicles. Members of Ranchi Raiders, Jamshedpur Jugglers and Dhanbad Dynamos arriving by their personal vehicle shall park their vehicles under Stand-A. While members of Bokaro Blasters, Singhbhum Strikers and Dumka Daredevils arriving by their personal vehicle shall park their vehicles under Stand-D.
- Players and support staff who cannot travel in their personal vehicles shall use unshared taxis.
- Players and support staff shall immediately clean their hands using sanitizer liquid upon disembarking.
- The medical room for players shall be used following social distancing protocols.
- No use of air conditioning (AC) in the medical room to avoid cross-infection.
- Both, player and the physiotherapist must take a shower before the session.
- The Physiotherapist must sanitize his/her hands before and after the treatment session.
- The attending physiotherapist must wear a full PPE kit during the entire treatment session and discard them safely after each session.
- The player shall wear a mask during the entire treatment session.
MATCH PLAY AND TRAINING
- All players and support staff’s symptoms (if any) and body temperature shall be checked every morning.
- If a player/support staff develops any initial symptoms (cough, headache, chills, fever, body ache, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, or any other unusual symptoms) they shall intimate the team medical personnel immediately and remain self-quarantined until help arrives.
- Training to be implemented following social distancing rules.
- All individual and team kit bags shall be sanitized upon arrival and after every use.
- All Players/support staff shall arrive dressed and ready to train/officiate/play a match to minimize the use of the dressing room, washrooms, and common areas.
- Use of washrooms and dressing rooms/match official’s room for post-training activities (showers, recovery, etc.) shall be minimized with a “arrive, train, depart” policy. Anyone requiring using the shower can carry their own liquid soap bottles to the ground.
- Social distancing rules shall be followed for on-field training, fielding, and nets activities by all team members including support staff.
- Avoid physical contact of any form i.e. team huddles, handshakes, high-fives, tackling, etc. Also avoid handing over items viz. cap, towel, sunglasses, etc. to umpires or teammates.
- Spitting and clearing of nasal/respiratory secretions on the ground or at any place other than washrooms shall be prohibited. Members doing so shall discard the soiled tissue paper securely in the provided dustbins.
- SALIVA SHALL NOT BE USED ON THE CRICKET BALLS.
- For creating a safe training environment, all team members shall strictly adhere to and implement these guidelines.
- All players/support staff shall avoid stepping out of their team environment or meet anyone outside the team environment, including family members, for the entire duration of the camp.
- In no case, players and support staff shall be allowed to step out of the JSCA International Stadium Complex. However, if any member is required to step out of the Complex due to unavoidable circumstances, he is required to obtain prior permission in writing from the Hony. Secretary, JSCA. Upon his return, he shall be isolated from the rest of the squad and medically assessed, before he is allowed back in the team environment.
- All team members shall perform basic hand hygiene before and after the use of all training equipment.
- Wash hands with soap and water (minimum 20 seconds) after coming from the ground or training, after using common equipment, after using the toilet, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, before touching the face, before eating food.
- No sharing of towels in the dressing room, on the ground while training. Team members shall carry their towel's own towel from home.
- No sharing of water/drink bottles in the dressing room, on the ground while training. Marker pens shall be provided for marking each individual member’s bottle once allotted.
- All team discussions, which demand the physical presence of team members shall strictly adhere to the social distancing norms and wherever possible be conducted on-field where more space is available.
Players and support staff shall be provided the following:
- Accommodation Kit : 3 sets for the entire duration of their stay
- Dressing Room Kit: 1 set for each match
- Sports Attire: 2 sets
- No ‘Room Service’ shall be provided during the period of stay/league.