JSCA Protocol For officials
Standard Operating Protocol For Match Officials Considering For Jharkhand T20 League
Match Officials for the Jharkhand T20 League, shall strictly adhere to these guidelines in the current scenario when COVID 19 restrictions/guidelines are in force and take additional measures as may be necessary to prevent the spread of Covid-19 infection.
GUIDELINES FOR MATCH OFFICIALS
- Before the commencement of the tournament, all match officials shall submit their travel & medical history (past 2 weeks) to JSCA through an online questionnaire.
- All match officials shall undertake a COVID Test on or after 09.2020 at their respective home destination prior to reporting at Ranchi. Only those match officials shall be allowed to take part in the league who possess a negative COVID Test Report which should be scanned and mailed to the Hony. Secretary, JSCA prior to their departure from their respective home destination.
- Any match official suspected of having Covid-19 like symptoms during their stay shall undergo PCR tests for Covid-19. Two tests one day apart (Day 1 & Day 3) shall be done to account for false negatives. If both the test results are negative, only then they shall be allowed to take further part in the league.
- All match officials must download & install the Aarogya Setu app for contact tracing, protection, and prevention.
- Wearing a triple layer or N95 mask (without a valved respirator) over the nose and mouth in public places is mandatory for all match officials from the time they leave their home destination till the end of the tournament (optional while training).
- All match official must carry their personal hand sanitizer bottles and use them as frequently as possible.
- Upon their first arrival at the stadium and before entering their respective lodging areas, all match officials must report to the Medical Desk where their body temperature shall be recorded using a non-contact thermometer and checked for any existing symptoms or illnesses.
- The body temperature of all match officials shall be recorded before entering their workplace/ground for officiating matches.
- All match officials must agree to participate in the camp by signing the Consent Form for participating in the Jharkhand T20 League and submit completed forms to the Hony. Secretary, JSCA one day before the start of the league.
- Match officials shall be prohibited from using the swimming pool and Gymnasium.
- Relatives and other visitors shall not be allowed entry into the stadium at any time of the day during the league.
- Only one entry point to the stadium shall be accessible to control access to the ground. Compulsory thermal screening of all persons entering the stadium shall be done by the security guards.
- Ensure the sanitization of the balls retrieved from the stands before the resumption of play.
- Before commencement of the league the match officials shall be briefed on the following: BCCI guidelines for the resumption of training, Good hand hygiene and health & safety measures, Operating protocols with Dos and Don’ts, Lodging protocols of Teams at JSCA Stadium, Ground and practice facilities protocols, Reporting protocols for any illnesses, Protocols for managing a suspected/positive COVID-19 case, and use of Aarogya Setu App.
- All match officials shall report at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi positively between 00 PM on 07.09.2020 to 6.00 PM on 08.09.2020 (entry through South Gate)
- Match officials reporting for the league must preferably do so in their personal vehicles and shall park their vehicles under Stand-A / Stand-D.
- Match officials who cannot travel in their personal vehicles shall use unshared taxis.
- Match officials shall immediately clean their hands using sanitizer liquid upon disembarking.
- In the event a match official is required to undergo treatment by a Medical Officer / Physiotherapist, he must take a shower before the session and wear a mask during the entire treatment session.
- Symptoms (if any) and body temperature of all match officials shall be checked every morning.
- If an official develops any initial symptoms (cough, headache, chills, fever, body ache, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, or any other unusual symptoms) he shall intimate the medical personnel immediately and remain self-quarantined at the ‘Isolation Centre’ until help arrives.
- All match officials shall arrive at the ground dressed and ready to officiate a match to minimize the use of ‘Match Official’s Room’, washrooms, and common areas.
- Use of washrooms and ‘Match Official’s Room’ for post-match meeting/recovery etc. shall be done following ‘Social Distancing’ rules.
- Spitting and clearing of nasal/respiratory secretions on the ground or at any place other than washrooms shall be prohibited. Match officials doing so shall discard the soiled tissue paper securely in the provided dustbins.
- For creating a safe environment, all match officials shall strictly adhere to and implement the protocols of these guidelines.
- All match officials shall perform basic hand hygiene before and after the use of all training equipment.
- Wash hands with soap and water (minimum 20 seconds) after coming from the ground or meetings, after handling common equipment/balls, after using the toilet, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, before touching the face, before eating food.
- No sharing of towels/water bottles etc., in the Official’s Room, on the ground, and dining area while officiating a match. Marker pens shall be provided for marking each individual official’s bottle.
- No ‘Room Service’ shall be provided during the entire period of stay/league.